Vegan Lasagna Bites
Vegan Lasagna Bites Recipe
- Soak the pine nuts for at least an hour in a jar or something with about an inch of water topping the nuts.
- Drain the nuts and stick them in a food processor.
- Add the lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt.
- Slowly add 5-6 tablespoons of water as you further process the ingredients until you get a fluffy, ricotta-like consistency.
Vegan Lasagna Bites:
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray some cooking spray on a baking sheet.
- Place a wonton wrapper on the baking sheet.
- Spoon some ricotta in the middle.
- Add some spinach and pasta sauce, to preference.
- Fold up the edges to make a little diamond.
- Pinch the corners closed.
- Spray the closed wontons lightly with baking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.